Thursday, September 13, 2007

How to get more caches going?

I'm a little frustrated, and itching to find new caches. At the moment, I have already found most of the caches in the UAE, and started venturing into Oman to pick up the very view that are hidden there.

I am dying to go cache hunting, but unless we can get the active cachers to start hiding stuff as well, sigh, this sport is rapidly going to end here. I have set a goal of hiding one cache for every 5 that I find. I am actually going to go ballistic and hide a whole bunch over the next two weeks, hoping to inspire you all to do the same. Phoenixdxb, my better half, has been the most active cache-hider in recent months, and I would like this trend to rub off on all cachers!

We have a small caching community that grows a little every week, please encourage all to do their bit to hide a cache every now a then. I mean, really, a country like the UAE... Dubai, with their 3 millions expats, could really do much better that the 69 caches (4-5 of which are archived) currently present.

Sigh, help a brother out, hide a cache!

No comments: